2019-2020 Puma Pledge Sponsors
The Rolling Hills Elementary Foundation would like to offer our sincere appreciation to the platinum, silver, bronze, family, and company donors who have generously supported our 2019-2020 Puma Pledge.
For more information about the Puma Pledge Campaign or to make a donation please visit our Puma Pledge information page.
- Molly Appelgate
- Siding Solutions
- Ellen Im DDS
|NORTH COUNTY GYMNASTICS AND GYMINNY KIDS INC.
We offer our sincere gratitude to North County Gymnastics and Gyminny Kids Inc. for this generous donation. Please visit North County Gymnastics and Gyminny Kids Inc. website and support our Corporate Community Partner.
- Family of Jayden and Brandon Llantada
- Family of Katilyn Reasoner
- Family of Athena and Cassidy Schmeizer
- Family of Sebastian and Phoebe Rivard
- Family of Andrew, Peter & Jane Wiest
Listed by student(s)
Ideen & Nikan Asphahani
Annabelle & Kellyann Chantrill
Lucas & Max Coullahan
Lawrence & Brianna Duke
Cooper & Finn Ellefsen
Nathan & Ryan Garro
Eugene & Yukiko Kaneko
Jimmy & Tommy Leatherwood
Adam & Andrew Nguyen
Elliet & Camden Norland
Lucas & Jacob Orsi
Logan & Blake Reed
Kamryn & Kailyn Silva
Marcus & Camila Soliz
Levi Van Eck
Olivia & Cohen Watkins
Ava Grace Westerburg
- Matching donation #1 made on behalf of the Tu family by Qualcomm
- Matching donation #2 made on behalf of the Tu family by Qualcomm
- Matching donation made on behalf of the Hoang family by General Atomics
The Rolling Hills Foundation is a tax exempt non-profit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our taxpayer identification number is: 48-1281058.