Rolling Hills Talent Show 2022
Applications accepted via Google Form: https://forms.gle/2cgkD6wpndhJLNSj8
Friday, January 8th – Friday, January 28th
PARENTS: Read all rules carefully with your child before submitting an application.
- All performers must currently attend Rolling Hills and be enrolled in 1st – 5th grade. Teachers and staff are invited as well.
- ALL Acts must NOT exceed TWO MINUTES in length. Please time your act prior to Auditions.
- No lip syncing allowed
- Vocalists MUST have instrumental accompaniment music on audio CD (no words, karaoke-type music).
- You are responsible for providing all props, which must be approved at time of audition. Nothing resembling a weapon will be allowed. Large/complicated props may be denied in interest of safety or time.
- ALL costumes must adhere to Rolling Hills’ dress code. You need to be in costume for Auditions, Dress Rehearsal, and Performance.
- SONG LYRICS MUST HAVE APPROPRIATE LANGUAGE and may not contain any reference to drugs, violence, profanity and other explicit language. You will be asked to change your music if it is not deemed acceptable.
- Approved applications will be contacted on January 30th to schedule an audition time on Tuesday, February 2nd between 3pm and 5pm. EVERY ACT MUST AUDITION!
- Due to time constraints, only the first 40 registered and approved acts are assured a spot in the show.
- Approval of acts, appropriateness of content, emcees and crew assignments, and show line-up are at the sole discretion of the committee.
- ALL Talent Show participants must stay for the entire duration of the show for a final bow and group photo.
Please make note of the following dates before committing to participate. Auditions are MANDATORY for ALL participants. No exceptions.
|Friday, Jan. 8th – Friday, Jan. 28th||Act & Emcee application via Google form|
|Friday, Jan. 28th||LAST DAY to submit an application|
|Tuesday, Feb. 2nd||Audition Day: 3-5pm in the MPR|
|Monday Feb. 8th||Parents of all Emcees & approved acts will be notified via email.|
|Tuesday, March 22nd||Mandatory Dress Rehearsal: 3-6pm in the MPR|
|Friday, March 25th||Talent Show Performance: 6:30-8pm (Performers arrive by 5:45pm in MPR)|
Please contact Jessica Leatherwood Talent Show Coordinator, if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Should the Talent Show need to switch to a virtual format due to COVID-19 restrictions…
- Participants should be prepared to submit a video of their act in lieu of in-person Auditions and Final Performance.
- The final performance would be a compilation of video acts uploaded on YouTube. That link would then be emailed to RHES families on Friday, March 26th.
- Group acts would be encouraged to comply with the current COVID-19 restrictions.