The Rolling Hills’ Got Talent Show will be held virtually on March 26, 2021! We can’t wait to see our talented Pumas in action!
PARENTS: Please read all rules carefully & review with your child BEFORE submitting an application.
– The entire Show will be virtual this year with a link emailed to RHES families prior to the Performance.
– All performers must currently attend Rolling Hills. Teachers and staff are invited as well.
– Because of the COVID restrictions this year, performers agree to send video submissions to email@example.com in lieu of in-person Auditions and Show Performance.
– Group acts are encouraged to comply with the current COVID-19 restrictions.
– No lip-syncing allowed. Vocalists MUST have instrumental accompaniment music (no words, karaoke-type music).
– All props must be approved at time of audition. Nothing resembling a weapon will be allowed.
– ALL Acts must NOT exceed TWO MINUTES in length. Please time your act prior to the audition.
–ALL COSTUMES MUST ADHERE TO ROLLING HILLS DRESS CODE. You need to be in costume for the Audition and Show Performance.
– SONG LYRICS MUST HAVE APPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND MAY NOT CONTAIN ANY REFERENCE TO DRUGS, VIOLENCE, PROFANITY OR OTHER EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. You will be asked to change your music if it is not deemed acceptable. (Kids Bop song versions are great for appropriate song lyrics.)
– Emcees MUST be in 4th or 5th grade and fill out an application. An emcee audition reading will be sent upon application submission.
– Approved application submissions will be contacted the week of January 26th, and an audition video must be submitted no later than Tuesday, February 3rd. The committee will determine final show order.
– Final act submissions must be submitted, in video format, no later than Friday, March 19th.
– Due to time constraints, only the FIRST 40 registered and approved acts are assured a spot in the show.
– Approval of acts, appropriateness of content, emcees & crew assignments, and show line-up are at the sole discretion of the committee.
– If your child is in the Talent Show, parent participation may be needed
Sign Ups – please fill out the application. Click here
Please make note of the following dates before committing to participate. Auditions are MANDATORY for ALL participants. No exceptions.
|Monday, Jan. 11th – Tuesday, Jan. 26th||Act & Emcee application via Google form|
|Tuesday, Jan. 26th||LAST DAY to submit an application|
|Wednesday, Feb. 3rd||Auditions: LAST Day: to submit an audtion video|
|Friday, Feb. 5thth||Parents of all Emcees & approved acts will be notified via email.|
|Friday, March 19th||Last day to send final performance videos.|
|Friday, March 26th||Talent Show Performance viewing 6:30 pm via online link.|
Please contact Jesicca Leatherwood Talent Show Coordinator, if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.