2019 Silent Auction — Live Event
While your children are enjoying the Kid’s Fest activities we invite you to enjoy our Silent Auction on Saturday, May 5th from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
A wristband is required for all Kids Fest activities and will grant unlimited access to all games. Click HERE for the order form. Wristbands are $15 during the presale event and $20 on the day of the event.
Online pre-bidding ended May 1st at 9:00 pm, but you can continue to browse the Bidding Owl auction website to see items available at the auction. New items are still being added.
- Bidder Registration and Silent Auction open at 4:00 PM.
- Please check in to register as a bidder at the event before placing bids at the live event. It is essential that we have your bidder number correctly linked to this auction.
- With the exception of “Buy Now” items that already sold, the highest bid from pre-bidding will be the STARTING bid on at the live event on 5/1/19. “Buy Now” options for remaining items will be available at the event.
- If your online bid remains the highest bid during the live event, you are the winner of that prize.
- The Silent Auction will end with two staged closings at 5:30 and 6:00. Community experiences and classroom baskets will be part of the 5:30 closing. School experiences and teacher experiences will be part of the 6:00 closing.
- Check-out will begin at 6:15 pm.
- Auction purchases may be made by check, cash, or credit card.
- All winners are expected to be in attendance at the auction during check-out. If you are unable to stay for check-out, please make arrangements with a friend to check out for you.
How do I get my items?
- All items are available for pick-up at the silent auction event checkout beginning at 6:15 pm.
- Some items are available for e-delivery.
- If you are an online winner and unable attend the event, an Auction Representative will contact you within 3 days of the close of the live event to arrange delivery of your item(s).
Please be sure to review and follow the Auction Rules before participating.
For all Bidding Owl questions, please contact Shawn Tran and Karrie Campos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For all Kids Fest and Silent Auction questions, please contact Tara Cicchelli (email@example.com)
As a reminder, the auction is hosted by a small group of Rolling Hills parents who have generously volunteered countless hours to make this auction a success. We thank you in advance for your patience on auction day.
Thank You For Your Support
Thank you to everyone who has helped gather donations and put together items for our 2019 auction. Thank you to our teachers and staff for experience donations and to our room parents for coordinating class art projects and classroom baskets. We have some amazing items available at our auction and we know with your help, we can reach our fundraising goal for the year.