The Rolling Hills Elementary Foundation is proud to offer the 2019 Silent Auction. On Saturday, May 4th while your children are participating in the “KidsFest”, please enjoy our silent auction from 4:00 – 6:30 pm. The silent auction opens at 4:00 pm in the RHES Multi-Purpose Room!
A wristband is required for all Kids Fest activities and will grant unlimited access to all games. Click HERE for the order form. Wristbands are $15 during the presale event and $20 on the day of the event.
Like last year, we will continue to offer ONLINE PRE-BIDDING for the event! This benefits you by:
- Offering detailed access to all items available BEFORE the event.
- Reaching people who may not be able to attend the event in person.
- You can view all items on this site without registering. Registration is only required for those placing bids. If you do register, it is simple and takes about 1 minute!
Click HERE for the Bidding Owl online auction website.
How does it work?
- Item viewing begins Friday, April 12. Items are added daily so make sure to check back to see the new options.
- Online pre-bidding BEGINS Sunday, April 21 at 6:00 PM PST.
- All items will have a starting bid, incremental bidding, and a “Buy Now” option.
- Online pre-bidding ENDS Wednesday, May 1 at 9:00 PM PST.
- Items that do not reach the “Buy Now” option will be TRANSFERRED to the silent auction event for bidding on Saturday, May 4.
- The highest bid from the ONLINE pre-bidding will be the starting PAPER bid on Saturday, May 4.
- You may continue to bid on the paper auction sheets at the silent auction event. (Online bidding ends on Wednesday, May 1 and paper bidding will be the ONLY way to bid at the event.)
- If your online pre-bid is NOT exceeded at the silent auction event, you are the winning bidder of that item!
- The only way to ensure that you will win the item is to select the “Buy Now” option.
How do I get my items?
- All items are available for pick-up at the silent auction event checkout beginning at 6:15 pm.
- Some items are available for e-delivery.
- If you are an online winner and unable to attend the event, an Auction Representative will contact you within 3 days of the close of the live event to arrange delivery of your item(s).
Please be sure to review and follow the Auction Rules before participating.
For all Bidding Owl questions, please contact Shawn Tran and Karrie Campos (email@example.com)
For all Kids Fest and Silent Auction questions, please contact Tara Cicchelli (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As a reminder, the auction is hosted by a small group of Rolling Hills parents who have generously volunteered countless hours to make this auction a success. We thank you in advance for your patience on auction day.
Thank You For Your Support
Thank you to everyone who has helped gather donations and put together items for our 2019 auction. Thank you to our teachers and staff for experience donations and to our room parents for coordinating class art projects and classroom baskets. We have some amazing items available at our auction and we know with your help, we can reach our fundraising goal for the year.