The 5th Annual Science Fair will take place on Monday, March 4th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. The Science Fair is an optional, extra-curricular activity sponsored by the Rolling Hills Foundation.
Need ideas for projects — check out Science Buddies for age-appropriate science fair project ideas.
Parent Volunteers Needed!
This year a $5 MEAL DEAL (slice of pizza, chips, and water) will be available while supplies last. We need your help to make the night a success. Click HERE to volunteer to help out with our Science Fair Night.
Volunteer to Judge!
The Science Fair Committee is looking for parents and/or community members to volunteer to judge science fair projects. If you are able to volunteer your time please click HERE to sign up.
- Friday, February 15th — Last day to register to participate in the RHES Science Fair. See below for the link to the registration form.
- Monday, March 4th — Science Fair Judging and Family Night, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Students and their completed projects must be present in the MPR on Monday evening if they wish to have their project judged.
- All families are welcome to come and view the projects.
- Tuesday, March 5th — Projects will be on display throughout the school day for classes to visit
Important Forms and Registration
Questions? Please contact Kirsten Kung and Jennifer Hoos, co-VPs of Science.