The 4th Annual Science & Engineering Fair will take place on Monday, March 5th. The Science and Engineering Fair is an optional, extra-curricular activity sponsored by the Rolling Hills Foundation.
DEADLINE EXTENDED — Project registration due by February 16, 2018. Click HERE to register for the Science & Engineering Fair.
There will be 2 categories:
Science Experiments (A science concept you can test)
- For each grade level, one project will win the Super Scientist Award and two projects will win the Puma Problem Solver Award!
Engineering Projects (A science concept you can build)
- For each grade level, one project will win the Excellence in Engineering Award and two projects will win the Puma Builder Award!
Every student will receive a participant certificate!
Science Fair Schedule:
In the event of rain, the Fair date will be postponed due to the MPR being used for lunch.
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am: Parents and students set up their boards and projects on the tables in the MPR.
- 8:15 am – 10:30 am: Judging: Awards are placed on the projects (students and parents are not present during the judging).
- 10:30 am – 2:15 pm: Classes may view projects.
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Family and friends are encouraged to join participants at the Science and Engineering Fair Night to view the projects.
- 6:30 pm – 6:45 pm: Removal of Projects
*If you are unable to remove projects at this time, the MPR will be open on Tuesday morning at 7:30am.
Please contact Kirsten Kung, co-VP of Science, Rolling Hills Foundation if you have any questions.