PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST
Drop-off Date: Saturday, Oct. 21st
Pumpkin Drop-off Time: 4:00 – 4:30 pm
Pumpkin Drop-off Location: Rolling Hills Elementary at the Pumpkin Palooza event
How to participate:
- Carve a real pumpkin at home.
- Drop off your pre-carved pumpkin to the Pumpkin Palooza event on Saturday, Oct. 21st between 4:00 and 4:30 pm.
- Stay and vote from 4:30 – 5:30 pm.
- Winners will be announced at 5:45 pm!
- Take your Pumpkin home at 6:00 pm!
All pre-carved pumpkins will be displayed during the Pumpkin Palooza event for all Pumpkin Palooza attendees to vote on their favorite pumpkin!
Prizes for the following 5 categories:
- Most Creative
- Most Puma Pride
Winners in each category will be announced at the Pumpkin Palooza event.
Click HERE to download & print the Pumpkin Carving Contest guidelines.
Questions? Please contact Pumpkin Palooza Coordinator, Tara Cicchelli (email@example.com).