UPDATE — As of 12/2/2017 the Puma Pledge campaign has raised $17,076 to support our students! Without your support this would not have been possible. THANK YOU on behalf of the RH students, teachers, staff, and RH Foundation Board.
The Rolling Hills Elementary Foundation proudly announces the 2017-2018 Puma Pledge campaign! We are excited to partner with our community of families and business owners to enrich the education of the children at Rolling Hills Elementary School.
This school year, the Foundation will fund nearly $75,000 of learning enrichment programs at Rolling Hills, spending $165 per child. Our programs are not funded by the school district and would not be included in the school curriculum without financial contributions from our Rolling Hills families and the community. The teachers and staff do remarkable work, but they need YOUR help in making Rolling Hills the best it can be.
One of our major fundraising campaigns is the Puma Pledge. This year’s goal for the Puma Pledge is to raise $15,000 from family and corporate sponsors. In order to reach this year-long goal we have developed the following quarterly goals:
- Quarter 1 (Aug. – Oct.) — $8000 GOAL REACHED!!! (9-6-2017)
- Quarter 2 (Nov. – Jan.) — $4000 GOAL REACHED!!! (9-21-2017)
- Quarter 3 (Feb. – Mar.) — $2000 GOAL REACHED!!! (10-5-2017)
- Quarter 4 (Apr. – June) — $1000 GOAL REACHED!!! (10-20-2017)
Your 100% tax deductible donation of $165 per child helps the Foundation raise the funds needed to provide these programs at Rolling Hills. 100% of the money donated via the Puma Pledge campaign goes directly back to our school and your child’s education. Your donation to the Puma Pledge is the quickest and easiest way to help reach our fundraising goal of $75,000. Please see the chart below for more information on the Puma Pledge and how you can make your donation.
- Please reach out to local business owners and share this opportunity to support their community school. Maybe you are a business owner yourself!
- Be sure to check Double the Donation to see if your employer matches donations. You could double your donation to Rolling Hills!!
- Donations may be made by cash, check, or credit card.
- Contact Karrie Campos with questions or for more information.
COMMUNITY CORPORATE PARTNERS
We are so excited about partnering with you through this sponsorship opportunity. This is our 2nd year for corporate sponsorships, and we look forward to continuing to grow this mutually beneficial relationship. Please see the chart above for sponsorship levels.
- Company Banner — banner to be provided by the company
- Print Materials — Print materials include event t-shirts, brochures, fliers
- Deadline for Fall Fun Run event t-shirt submission is Monday, October 2, 2017.
- EVERY RHES child will wear the Fun Run t-shirt.
- Contact Karrie Campos with sponsorship questions or for more information.
Thank you to all donors who have supported the 2017 – 2018 Puma Pledge! The Rolling Hills Foundation is a tax exempt non-profit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our taxpayer identification number is: 48-1281058.